Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Timeless Romance 闊充箰




Love is an amazing thing, mostly when you wait. Don't rush into a relationship whether you just go out of one or you just want to be in one. If it takes months or years of waiting for someone you might not know yet, then it's worth it. Let god bring that someone into your life. Don't go out looking for just anyone.





I think You realize the impact you have made in my life. You have completely changed me in every aspect of my life. You lift me up and You never let me down. Now that I have You, I don't know how I've lived without You. Thanks for rescued me Korte Trouwjurk when I was lost. Thanks, God.





When people say you don't meet the world's standards of "beauty", don't be depressed. Always remember your identity vloer-length avondjurken in Christ, you are Sexy Cocktailjurken beautiful no matter what. :)





Galatians 2:20, "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."


No comments:

Post a Comment