Thursday, November 1, 2012

36745Upping the target to 175 miles per day




Well, today I went shopping for a new swimming costume because all current ones are too big or the arse is hanging out of them. I am nervous as hell but feel sure that it'll be fine eventually. I am going to be a technical trainer - somebody that teaches paying adults how to implement the systems I was working on for the last couple of years. It is terrifying to think that I am going to be on display the whole time when my transformation is not yet complete, but I think when I get used to it it'll be great fun. I am scared that I won't be able to Trouwjurken Met Kant diet as effectively now because I will be working away from home once more - one of the contributing factors to mouwloos avondjurken my previous obesity - so I'll need to find some coping strategies. I can ask that I only stay in hotels with gyms, but food-wise I'm not sure how to cope - maybe the hotels Sexy Cocktailjurken will allow me to make special requests for low-fat things. I hope so, or I'll have to survive on slimfast soup while I am away! We will finally be moving house, yay! My new job is the spur we needed to take the necessary decisions and hopefully we will be in a new place in 4-5 months. I am really excited that we will be moving into our 'big house' - the home we'd like to stay in for a long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment